Delicious Mocktails - Layered Peaflower Lemonade
Layered Peaflower Lemonade
- 4 oz butterfly pea flower tea
- 2 oz lemon simple syrup
- Soda water (to top up)
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour 4 ounces of butterfly pea flower tea concentrate into the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom.
- Slowly layer 2 ounces of lemon simple syrup on top of the peaflower tea concentrate. You can achieve this by pouring it over the back of a spoon or by using the side of the glass to gently guide the syrup to the desired layer.
- Top up the glass with soda water to your liking, allowing the layers to blend slightly.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint if desired.
- Stir gently just before drinking to mix the layers and enjoy the visually stunning Peaflower Lemonade.
This layered presentation adds an extra visual element to your mocktail, making it not only delicious but also aesthetically pleasing